Sunday, February 10, 2008

From From Sand Creek Poem

In the poem From From Sand Creek you can see that there is many different dissorders. One of the dissordes that he uses is "I couldn't have stolen anything; my life was stolen already". this maybe refering to two different things steeling something from the store of how his life has already been stolen. I think he is referring to his life since it talks more about it further in the poem. Another dissorder is how he use the the line "My life. My life". its weriod how he didnt just put commans in between them but instead he pust a period. he must be doing this to show sometype of meaning to his life possibly. In all we can tell the the poem is an interesting piece of work and you could break it down in many different ways.

Simon J. Ortiz
From From Sand Creek

No comments: